Saturday, June 18, 2011

Inevitable Change

Change is inevitable, nothing is guaranteed to BE, no matter how much effort you put into making it work. If I have learned nothing else in my 22 years of living, I have learned and accepted that. Though I've come to grips with that fact, I'm still amazed at how quickly things can change. One minute, you'll be thinking about how wonderful life is and how "it just can't get any better" and literally, in the next minute, everything that can go wrong will do just that.

In the past week, I've done some fasting and a whole lot of praying. It's definitely proven to be a plus because I've noticed changes. I'm learning to let God do what he says he will do. Sometimes it's hard to completely give your problems to Him without worrying about them. Especially with me. I'm the type of person who worries about everything, even when I know there is nothing I can do to fix a situation. I'm trying though.

Right now, I'm having to try and not worry about a situation that is draining me. It's hard losing a significant other who has become your best friend as well. I'm trying hard not to handle this situation as I have done with others in the past. Like I said, I'm doing my best to let God handle this and have me to react as he would want me to. That's the effort I have to put forth if I want to see a different outcome. I know that.

I should be sleep... I should also blog more. That will happen once I get my laptop fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment