Saturday, May 28, 2011

Natural Woman (6)

I did bantu knots for the first time this week. The first time I did it, it was only to see what the hoopla was about. The next morning I was so happy with how they turned out, I couldn't wait to wash my hair and actually wear them out. So after I deep conditioned my hair, I re-did them and they turned out lovely. I've been getting nice compliments. :)
Almost 3 months without a perm. I'm so excited about this new journey!

Classes start Wednesday. Not really excited about it especially after being a lazy bum all of May. I'm just ready to graduate, I'm 22 hours away from graduation!!

My goalS for June= thrifting and working out. Excited about both.
I also need to figure out what I really want to do with this blog. I have some ideas... We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment