Thursday, October 20, 2011

Embracing the Fall

Blazer/Cardigan/Brooch: Thrifted
Scarf: JCPenney
Tights: F21
Boots: Amazon (Jessica Simpson Collection)

This is what I wore yesterday. We're finally getting some fall weather. This pose is meant to show you how excited I am about that. Are you getting it? Maybe not. Haha. It's a big gap in between my last post because I've been "bummin" it.

Anyway, me and my friends had a fun day today. I'm trying to get my money's worth out of this camera so I'm definitely going to try to squeeze more days in like this. Look at how fly my friend Zach looks. I'm definitely trying to steal that blazer and scarf. He's joined the thrifting team as well. :)









6 comments:

  1. I love his blazer... HOT!!!!
    By the way, there is a great give away going on over on my blog... www.dazzledandfabulous.blogspot.com

    -Dazzled and Fabulous
    www.dazzledandfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love his scarf! chunky scarves are awesome <3

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair and the last train track photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' this post. You all look like you're enjoying life and lookin' fab while doing so might I add;). The pic of you and Zach off in the distance...nice. The last pic is nice as well...you've inspired me to bust out my train track photos;) Following on google.
    www.swoonblog.com

    ReplyDelete