Friday, July 15, 2011

Blah


Cardigan: Old Navy
Dress: JCPenney
Wedges: JCPenney

First of all, I do apologize for the mirror pictures. I suck, I know... I promise I'm going to do better. :) And I know this outfit is nothing fancy but I just wanted to post something since it's been a week since the last one. I haven't been wearing anything cute this week because I always get up at 7, knowing I have to be out of the house by 7:30 (never happens) and because my hair has been giving me the blues all week. I'm realizing I just need to go ahead and do the big chop... Can't put it off any longer because when my hair is a mess, I just feel blah all over, hence the title!


I used to love those ^^ Old Navy wedges but sadly, they're too small now... so I had to put the others on.



No comments:

Post a Comment